Tuesday 5 August 2014

haul in NY

My shopping haul in NY in two of the largest mall outlets Destiny USA and Waterloo
I bought a wrist watch from Fossil to be added on my watch collection 
A black skinny slacks from Vanity
A summer romper and a snapback both with little flowers from Wetseal
A French Connection Perfume in pop love
Of course something for my face: an eyebrow pencil from NYX
An matte lipstick in pure red and another lipstick in shade of 565 both are also from NYX
Two boy shirts from Hollister, one for me and one for my stepdad
A dozen donuts and 25 pieces of munchkins from Dunkin Donuts
A bag from Aldo
Two pullover jackets from Gap, one for me and one for my mom
An i heart NY shirt in black and an i heart NY refrigerator magnet
That's all the things i bought
I didn't have much money on me besides they said there was a limit so
I'm trying to save money still bcos me and my friends are going to Windsor soon to visit our friend, Jezel (we missed her so and we gonna invade their house) ~~~
I wish i bought more if only i had lots of money plus i don't even work 
I don't even know where am i getting my money 
I just know i have to save or else i will suffer such consequences
Shopping does really make you feel good it's energizing sometimes






No comments:

Post a Comment