Sunday 10 August 2014

partyin all night

I partied all night with friends
It was Gracia's debut party
I wasn't in the cotillion and i ended up being one of her 18th's treasure
We were dancing like literally how you dance in a club until 1 am
It was lots of fun and i really enjoyed the night
There was an after party at her place
I'm not gonna go into details (you can guess) ~~~
Some embarrassing moments for me i couldn't even remember
They weren't worth mentioning (i'm so totally embarrassed that i feel like my whole body is turning red whenever i remember parts of that night)
Anyway i won't able to see Gracia's friends again i think
And i hope they don't remember most of it
For me it will always be on the back of my head



Left photo: my tablemates (Jessah, Czarina and her boyfriend, Glaiza and her boyfriend)

Gracia and her male cotillioners ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment