Thursday 7 August 2014

shopping again

Yesterday before i went to go to my class
I went to fairview mall and i met up with Berna
I went to a lot of stores to find a gift that suits Gracia (tomorrow is her debut party)
With all the stores i went, i think i found it
I bought a little black dress and a black romper both from Forever 21
I bought the black romper because it looks cute and i can wear it anytime (i can also wear it to go clubbing just in case) ~~~
I'm kinda debating if i'll wear the little black dress on Gracia's debut
I want to wear something really comfortable yet my style
besides we're going to be partying all night
I'm not sure yet what shoes to pair with the dress ill think about it for tonight
I'm happy i got my wide brim fedora hat from ebay it was only $5
I am kind off sick right now i hope i feel all better tomorrow so i can have fun and enjoy
Goodnight zZzz


2 comments:

  1. I am really sure that the LBD will look good on you! I am suggesting to try different color of shoes/heels :) Feel better te!
    yunisediane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    Hans teehunnah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete