Thursday 14 August 2014

if SDTG

I really feel like whenever i wake up my hair is like Athena's hair from She's Dating the Gangster
It's a Filipino movie and it was originally from a wattpad story
Actually i don't regret cutting my hair
I really love it now
No hassle no worries no wasting time taking care of it plus it is very convenient for easy styling
I feel flattered whenever someone compliments
I don't take compliments very lightly
They stay on my mind and they will always be on the back of my head constantly reminding me that once there was someone who made you somewhat special just by complimenting and noticing what is different from the usual
It makes your heart skip a beat (admit it!) ~~~
In real life i'm no Athena but i'll past as Athena's bestfriend, Sarah 
Everyone deserves a bestfriend
I would want someone to acknowledged me too as a besfriend
And someday i would want to find my Kenji when the time comes
There's no right timing, there's only real like love
You will find it someday and so me too
If not i'll just buy four cats and live luxuriously alone LOL
Just enjoy life and have the best of best all the time
Good luck `

Left picture: me & Berna (Athena 1 and Athena 2) ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment