Sunday 17 August 2014

exam, shopping, & party

I had my english final exam at 8:30 am that was why i have to wake up early
After my exam i went to stc to meet up with Kathleen
Then we bought milk tea and large poutine bcos we decided we were going to fairview mall instead
Before we enter the station, we got stopped by the man in charge
He said that my day pass was already expired
I didn't know that bcos my mom just gave it to me
We were in luck bcos the man was very nice he let us in without paying
It was actually my first time to get stopped good thing i was with Kathleen ~~~
It was her first too
We ate our food inside the bus it was funny everyone was looking at us 
We just didn't care at all everyone has their own thing right
I bought another bikini set they were just cute and the colour was nice too
I could not resist and they were on sale from Lavie En Rose
I bought myself a summer romper i mean they are just easy to use bcos you don't need to find a top and a bottom to match up 
My favourite is the true friend plaque (it really means a lot to me)
Then i went back to stc to pick up my New Balance shoes i'm really excited to use it
And also to buy a birthday gift to our friend, Timmy
Timmy is the nicest and most kind friend you'll ever meet
She always know what to say at the right moment especially when in a serious mode 
In short she's the best adviser anyone can go to (i know bcos i always ask her too)
But one thing is that she is very hard to reach, she's always busy (well most of the time anyways and that's understandable)
I finally got my power bank but i'm sad that it doesn't work like one well i only got it for $4 in ebay what did i expect i didn't buy a legit and expensive one
For me it was really a long day 
Then i went home to bring home my stuff 
I have to retouch my face and change my outfit bcos i was going to a birthday party
The party was fun and there was lots of foods
I got home at 1 am but it was definitely worth it 
I'm running out of energy and i'm low battery and so is my phone
Goodnight zZzz




Right picture: Gracia & the birthday girl, Timmy

Left picture: Gracia, Gio, Andrea, Eflie, Louise, Eunice, & me

No comments:

Post a Comment