Thursday 28 August 2014

a freelance writer

There's this story i wrote
It was nothing fancy and such it was a typical love story
It is still on the go and i haven't finished it
To put an end when i just started is a definite no no
The story runs in my mind all the time but i just have a hard time writing it or in other words expressing it in a way that people would understand what i'm getting at
and i should feel satisfied
Whenever i write it doesn't feel right
It's bcos the words i wrote do not sum up what is on my mind
That is why it's kinda frustrating for me too
I really would love to write but it is not that easy
Unlike for others it easy peasy to write and to be understood by their readers
For me i'm still in dispute with myself whether i'll continue to write stories and such
Choosing the right words is hard enough what more to get that connection with the readers
I believe every famous writers went through what i am going through right now so it is just normal
I'm not saying i'm going to be famous or something but every writer at least underwent and experienced the same dilemma or else some wouldn't have become great writers
They also have this thing called writer's block
That is just like when you are writing a test there is an essay to do you don't know how to start or you are in the middle of the paragraph and you stopped writing bcos there was nothing more to write or something along those lines
Don't get me wrong i like to blog
My blog is like my diary
I write what i did, where i went to, my thoughts etc
But writing stories is another new whole level
I guess it takes time, effort, and confidence
Right now i don't have those when it comes to writing stories
That is why the story i was writing was halted for a long time now
I feel like if i share the unfinished story i wrote
everyone can be able to read what's on my mind
I don't like to feel pressured when finishing that story
The time would come i would be able to finish writing its ending
And there will be a time i would be able to post it publicly so others will read it
Now is not the time yet ~~~
Or maybe i'm not just cut out to be a writer for love stories
Although i think i have awesome ideas on what to write about

No comments:

Post a Comment