Wednesday 27 August 2014

movie night

Last Tuesday i went out with Kathleen and her sister
We decided to go watch a movie
We've been wanting to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles since before we went to Windsor
me especially
I like the cartoon series bcos it was just fun to watch
We bought a large popcorn
Honestly what is a movie without popcorn
I like to munch and eat while watching a movie
Eating is never a nuisance to me whenever i watch movies
The movie was really awesome i would recommend it to anyone who wants a good laugh
a break from anything to chill and rest the mind ~~~
We watched in 3D it was worth it
There were scenes that were really funny i just have to laugh really loud
I didn't care about other people but to laugh once in a while is the best
Good thing we were in time bcos when we got there there was a long line up
We were in the middle in between so i guess our timing was great
We thought we're going to be sitting in the front row again of the theatre like last time
The theatre was huge so we ended up having a good spot
It was almost the same spot when we watched SDTG
There were no pictures of us bcos we were just engrossed in the movie
Besides i'm trying to take less pictures of myself aka selfies from now on
I don't know why but i just feel like it
I feel like i just have too many pictures but that's just it
Anyway i'm still posting pictures though like foods and other stuff
I know i'm weird but where's the fun if i'm not? ~~~
Thanks for reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment