Sunday 17 August 2014

a day at Ripley's Aquarium

Last Friday (August 15th)
I went to Ripley's Aquarium with family
It was really fun and i was really entertained
There was a variety of different kind of fish and other sea creatures
We saw a show where a diver went to the aquarium when there's lots of stingrays
You could tell i was having fun and enjoying myself when i go wander alone by myself not wanting to wait for anyone ~~~
My eyes got full just by seeing all those sea creatures
It was totally worth the pay
I would want to go back there
I really wanted a small aquarium in my room and have a small fish as a pet
There's this feeling that whenever i look at fishes swimming it makes me calm and composed
It makes me stop thinking about problems and other things
I just watched the fishes swim like there's no tomorrow not wanting to go away
The fishes on the large aquarium were very amusing to watch
I really love it
I am thankful my stepdad brought me there
After we were done, my stepdad and i went to eat some fish and chips
It was a legit one bcos they have this picture where it says they opened on 1959
That was a really long time ago i wasn't even born nor my mom
I did not take a picture bcos i was just hungry i just could not wait to eat the food that was in front of me bcos it looked delicious and smelled so good
I would definitely go back to that fish and chips house
If you want to watch my vlog in Ripley's Aquarium here's the link
Enjoy and have fun ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment