Friday 1 August 2014

the photoshoot

Bcos it is Gracia's birthday soon, she had a photoshoot in a Botanical Garden
The place was really nice and pretty
I had a hard time walking bcos of my heels (i think it's like 4 inches tall so you see my dilemma)
Anyway almost all of the time i was walking bare feet just bcos it was way easier to walk that way plus we (girls) were wearing an above the knee dress
Guys don't know how hard it is to walk in heels especially in a not flattened walkway
They should really try it sometime to see how girls feel
Urgh i just want to meet a guy who is a real gentleman and all (enough said)
I didn't have any pictures bcos i was just lazy plus i was focused in walking so i wouldn't experience to be face planted on the floor
(that would be really embarrassing if that happened to me)
I would wish the soil would just eat me up alive and wholly ~~~
Anyways, some problems arise during a special occasion and it is inevitable that one would be stressed (i felt that stress when we were preparing for my 'rents wedding, i really know the feeling even though it wasn't me who was getting married)
Something came up
In short there are too many girls in the cotillion dance, they plan on removing one girl to be exact
Louise, Eunice, and I all want to volunteer to quit in order for the dance to be perfect and all
You just gotta sacrifice sometimes right
We wouldn't want Kathleen to quit bcos she just joined the group and also we were the ones who recommended her when we were short in girls for the cotillion dance
I do really want to volunteer to quit (i'm serious)
I'm volunteering and i also do not want to wear the dress for the cotillion and i don't want to seat on the presidential seat bcos to be honest i would really feel embarrassed
I'm okay as long as i'm seated with some of my friends in a nice area
I swear i'll just be the one to be removed that would totally go to my advantage
I would want to wear something nice and different like really my style ~~~
I really hope Gracia agrees with me (there's no hard feelings)
And then the problem will be solved
By the way, i'm going to New York for 2 days
It was a birthday gift from my 'rents (thank you 'rents!)
I'll be having fun and i would really enjoy to the fullest that no one can stop me
Anticipate my updates soon after i come back from my trip
Have a nice weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment