Saturday 23 August 2014

foodtrip

I went out yesterday with Louise and Gracia we decided we're going to ktown
We ordered dukbukki, squid bokkeum, and bibimbap
Then we went for a stroll
We went to a bookstore and i bought 3 books bcos they were only a $1 each pretty cheap right?
I bought an original milk black tea to take home
We stopover at a bakery and i bought walnut cakes and red bean korean pancake
They were so good and delicious
We also went to an artist store where they sell painting stuff and some school supplies
I saw a legit Japanese restaurant bar where customers sat on the floor while eating
I would like to go there and try
The place looks expensive but i think it would worth the money
I hope i could go there with my friends
Everyone is going to be busy soon
Anyway i had fun and it was nice to eat out
Now i am craving for dukbukki again when i just ate yesterday
If only i know how to cook a legit one
Thank you for reading `



No comments:

Post a Comment