Saturday 30 August 2014

family dinner

I was kidding when i asked my mom that she should take me and my stepdad out to treat us for dinner
She has been working too much that was why i decided to ask jokingly
I even said that she wasn't giving me money so why not just treat us out for some good dinner
I was shocked when she replied where should we go
I wanted some fish and chips but bcos it was already closed we decided we were going for some Japanese food instead
Who was i to say no to when that was free food we were talking about
It wasn't exactly free bcos mom was paying but to me that was free bcos at least i didn't get to spend any money good for me
We went to the Japanese restaurant we always go to
It has been so long since we last went there i didn't even remember when
We all ordered bento box and it included sushi
There were lots of food i couldn't finish so we had to take it home
It was fun and having some family dinner is like spending quality time and bonding with one another so it was not bad
My stepdad asked me why i didn't turn into a vampire yet
My 'rents know i sleep at like dawn already they probably hear me or something
I said no bcos i didn't grow my fangs just yet
I said before that i wasn't going to take selfies anymore
I didn't actually said not going to take anymore but maybe limit taking pictures of myself but i couldn't just help it ~~~
I borrowed money from my mom bcos i am trying not to use my credit card anymore for now
I borrowed money bcos i had to buy a monthly metropass to use this coming September
I am going to pay her anyway when my student loan arrives i hope it comes soon
Actually i woke up today feeling stressed and all about school
I am worried about where i am going to have my clinical placement
And i need to go to my family doctor but i just don't have enough time
I need to book an appointment for my cpp clearance and pay
I was frustrated when i was booking for appointment bcos it was confusing and i thought i didn't get a  time slot and then i had to pay right away
I needed to sign up for paypal in order to pay so i had no choice but to use my credit card
I did what i had to do
It was funny i just now realized i was stressing for nothing but then we always feel stressed when there's something coming up soon like school for example
I was supposed to find a good internet movie to watch with my mom and stepdad and i chose
Godzilla but then mom decided to watch Tagalog series so we had put off the movie for the next week maybe if i don't get too busy bcos school will start soon
I hope you guys have a goodnight zZzz



No comments:

Post a Comment