Sunday 31 August 2014

fam party

I came along with my stepdad to go to his brother's house bcos he was celebrating his birthday
Mom couldn't come bcos she was working again
She even has work on Labour day
Anyway we went to pick up his sister first then his mother basically she's like my grandma now
It took an hour to get to the house
There was lots of food
We ate we hang out we talked
They even asked me if i have a boyfriend already
Of course i said no i don't really have one
We played bingo for 3 times and i won 2 times
Weren't i lucky
The prize was like $1 for the first time i won
And on my second time i won $5 bcos it was the last game already
Then we chill at their backyard
They have a huge house and a really large backyard
It was really nice out there
What i really liked about their house was their kitchen it was really spacious and they have this nice table top
I forgot to mention they have a snake as a pet
I didn't get to know its name
but i think it was a constricting snake, non poisonous boa or so my stepdad said
My step uncle well he's like my uncle now the one whose birthday it was
he gave me my own fishing rod
It wasn't my birthday but he gave me a gift
He said he'll be taking me to go fishing someday with my stepdad when they have free time
They knew i never went to go fishing and i never tried it
They also said i need to get a fishing license bcos i'm a young adult now
It's like $20 i think in Canadian Tire so that wasn't that bad at all
I would love to go and try
I like new experiences they are fun to try
I'm spontaneous that's just me
On our way home i wanted some ice cream so we had a stopover
I bought a strawberry shortcake flavoured ice cream and soft baked cookies they are just my favourites
Truth be told i can never resist them
I hope everyone had a good day bcos i did

No comments:

Post a Comment