Sunday 10 August 2014

new haircut

I had wanted to get a haircut since after my 'rents wedding but i've been brushing it off for a long time now
I wanted a new look now i've got it
I don't regret it, i love it!
I had long hair for quite some time that's why i grew tired of it
I neither look old nor young with my new haircut
A really nice guy cut my hair
I was fascinated with how he cut my hair i was literally smiling the whole time
He even asked if i regret it and i said no
I think he was amused that he didn't see the usual reaction when a person who has long hair cuts her hair
He said i don't even care and i said i just wanted a new look
The funny scene was that he even smelled my hair and asked me what shampoo and conditioner i use 
I asked back why and he said my hair smell nice 
Of course that was a compliment ~~~
Sometimes you just wanted to feel some caring, prepping, and all that is why a lot of people go to spa to release stress and such
Well it is not too bad to feel special for a day, an hour or two right?
It feels nice to be honest
I also wanted to get a new hair colour for myself but i don't want to bleach my hair so i didn't besides it was expensive
I'll put if off for now there's a lot of time to think about that
Right now i'm enjoying my new hair ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment