Thursday 30 June 2016

tmgo


For me, TMGO means too much going on. Right now, i have tmgo with me, my issues, my life, school, etc. No i don't have a love life. I just make it an issues but i shouldn't be focusing on that. I don't like being put on the spot. I don't like when people are interviewing me which kinda feels like they are interrogating me. My issues are my issues. There should be no need to be offended but you just couldn't help it. I am not very open with my issues and i have a hard time conversing about it with other people. I'm the type of person to just keep things to myself and let them sink in. Tbh (to be honest) i'm just thankful if i tell it to at least one person to lessen what i'm carrying. I don't like it when i bother other people with my problems. I don't wanna add to what they should be worrying about. But choosing that one person to tell to is hard, and you chose because you know that that person will understand you no matter what, no judgement, and will just listen whatever the problem is. I'm thankful i have such friends who are always there. I wish i have a sibling, that even though you always argue, you'll always be there for each other no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment