Monday 6 June 2016

highlight of my 2015

Guess what was the highlight of my 2015??? It was the BigBang concert! I had so many things going on that time that when i heard there was going to be a BigBang concert, it was like my whole world turned upside down (in a good way that is). I was like a good moment to escape from everything and at least i have that excuse to get away even for a short amount of time. I still couldn't believe we went into one. When we heard they were having their concert for the first time here in Toronto, Canada, we said we couldn't just miss it and let the opportunity go to waste. So we decided we are so going to watch even if we are far just to experience it. I mean we are talking about BigBang here and they are like the King of Kpop. They are like my ultimate biased group and Top is like my favourite ideal guy ever. I even said to myself even if i had to go watch it alone i am going. Thank God for the chance to watched it with my friends.
My friend from Windsor even came with us just to watch it together, good thing it was their study week where she was supposed to study (which clearly she didn't hehe). The post depression and separation anxiety experience we had was heartbreaking but i was glad we were able to overcome it because we were together.  It was like letting go of your most ideal man that you would never ever had a chance with anyway, but that it still hurt. I was so into Top you guys would not believe it. One of my friends said before the concert that i would probably cry when i see Top, but honestly i didn't maybe because we were sitting far away, we were like on the right side of the stage besides Top didn't do much interaction with the audience especially on our side so it was kinda disappointing for me. I was glad GD and Daesung made it up for me because they spent a lot of time on the right side. Taeyang was really a good dancer and Seungri was funny. I don't regret a thing. At least i would be able to say that i've seen the guy in person, the same guy i was dreaming and drooling about before and of course to witness Bigbang performing and slaying the concert stage was amazing. I would always carry it with me. It was really a memorable and unforgettable moment for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment