Monday 20 June 2016

movie date


I went to watch Conjuring 2 with coworkers turned friends, Maide and Dana. The movie was okay it was a little scary alright but could you believe i fell asleep for about 2 minutes. I dozed off during a movie in a movie theatre! That never happened to me before. I worked during the day then went out for a movie in the afternoon. I guess i was tired or maybe there was a boring part in the movie which it had or else i wouldn't be able to fall asleep. It would be another story if it was an action adventure that we chose to watch. I love action adventure movies, i live for it.


Then we went to the part to chill, to talk, and just to hang out. We haven't been going out because we always work together. There were some catching up to do, it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment