Thursday 2 June 2016

friends x sleepovers

We're half way of 2016 and i couldn't count how many sleepovers i've had with my friends. I think we might have 100's already if we count starting when we started being friends. We are always on the go and that's what i love about them. Whenever someone is sad or happy, we just talk to one another and suddenly the idea of having a sleepover comes up. It is always fun with them. I wish we had started to use our polaroid camera whenever we have sleepovers. I bet i would have tons of polaroid films already to cover the entire wall of my bedroom, i am exaggerating a little bit but i would say maybe i could cover half of my bedroom wall. It would be pretty but the upkeep is going to be hard so i will just put them in a polaroid film album for safekeeping too. But for now pictures are enough and the times we spent together are priceless. I love you guys! ^_^v




No comments:

Post a Comment