Saturday 11 June 2016

out & flower picking


I got my personalized gold Starbucks card. I didn't even apply for it because i didn't know how and i just couldn't figure it out but they sent me one. Mom wanted to go to STC mall so we went together to look for my graduation dress. She did not only buy me one but bought me two. I really like them both i couldn't let go either one of them. Both are black, cute, and classy so i can wear them both to any formal occasion. I told mom the other one could be for future purposes. I mean come on you can never go wrong with a black dress, right?



Then we went to my aunt's place. We went to pick their flowers on their backyard. They were just so pretty i just had to bring home some to put in my room for inspiration. The flowers look so cute. I would like to wake up to this everyday, its just makes you feel inspired and happy. I felt like i was a bridesmaid all over again from a wedding taking home my bouquet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment