Friday 10 June 2016

just unexpected

So the other day (June 08), after my driving Jezel asked if we were free so we could hang out, it was unexpected. She and her boyfriend came to pick me up and Louise to go out for dinner. We just drove around. We went to this Korean restaurant and then waited for Nitch to come to us because she was working until 10 pm. We parked the car just on the side of the road and we just chilled there, talking about whatever and just laughing about anything. We went to a cafe for a quick snack when Nitch arrived then went to karaoke to sing our hearts out. It was really fun and we all had a good time together. I got home at 2 am could you believe that? I didn't have pictures only mine before they came to pick me up. I guess we were all having a good time we forgot to take pictures for memories. For sure it would happen again in the future and i am looking forward to many more get togethers. I even have an 8 am practice driving because my road test is coming up soon but i was able to sleep just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment