Thursday 9 June 2016

sissy love

One time, i was so bored i went to Gracia's place. It was only a 10 minutes walk to her place. I enjoy walking now so i didn't mind at all. We ended up going to her coworker's place after i didn't remember why i decided to go with her. We went to play basketball it was fun. I guess i was too bored at home because i've been staying at home a lot and not going out besides i only work at weekends. I'm trying to save money as much as possible because there's so many things i want to buy and there's so many places i want to go especially this summer. Plus i got to start saving for our Japan trip because my friends and i are planning to go next year (i'm praying we could all go and all is possible with hard work and perseverance). The earlier the better right? Besides it's never early to save for a rainy day (that means in any case of unexpected emergency). I posted these pictures because i really liked my make up and lipstick here which i just borrowed both from Gracia. Thanks sissy xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment