Sunday 26 June 2016

Philippines trip recap


I'm missing Philippines right now. I miss my family, my relatives, those cute and stubborn little kids, and especially my Grandma. I went for vacation for almost 2 months which made me so broke. My savings for 4 months was gone but i don't regret it because it was worth it.


We went to La Playa Resort. I didn't swim because i got my monthly visitor (you know it if you're a woman).


We went to Pagoda and Thunderbird Resort. We didn't stay long, just took a lot of pictures and ate afternoon snacks there.



The next morning, we went to Ilocos Norte. I remember leaving at 2 am because it was an 8 hour drive to go there from our place. We arrived at 6 am, the drive was fast because there was not much traffic at 2 am in the morning. We visited the Windmills in a place called Kapurpurawan. It was really beautiful there. I would certainly go back.


We went to Vigan after then visited Marcos Mansion of the North. It was really quick. Then we went to Baluarte Zoo and took lot of pictures together. It was a new experience to touch a huge tiger in real life. I wanted to do the thing where they put a really huge snake on your shoulder but i was disappointed because they didn't have it that time. I was expecting do that just to conquer my fear of snakes, not that i'm really scared of snakes but i was thinking it would be really fun to do it.


We also went to Pugo Adventure where i did ziplining, wall climbing, rappeling, and ATV. Could you believe i did 3 zipline altogether? It was really fun and i really like ziplining so i took the package that they have which included everything i mentioned. Zipline 1 was 250 ft and 400 meters, it was the highest and longest that they have where you lay flat face down. The view was amazing. Zipline 2 was 150 ft and 250 meters where you're kinda sitting holding like a pogo stick. Zipline 3 was 100 ft and 250 meters where you are literally sitting. I would do it over and over again if you're gonna ask me. Wall climbing was hard but rappeling was fun. But the most fun and exciting was ATV although we did it only for a short time.


We went to Baguio City which is the summer capital of the Philippines. We went to Wright's Park, Mansion's house, Mines View, and shopped at SM Baguio. Then went to Naguillan after when we went to visit my cousin and family who lives there.


We celebrated my cousin's birthday (another cousin, i have tons of cousins, nieces, and nephews). We went to Navalta beach Resort and stayed there the whole day. On our way home we dropped by in Bahay na bato (which means stone house). I think the place was cute.


Then it was time to leave for Manila because my parents were only able to take vacation for 3 weeks. We checked in a hotel called Rogers Place Hotel which was near the airport Terminal 3 & 4 which was really convenient for us. The next morning was their flight so after dropping them off, I went with my uncle to meet with my real father. We went to many malls and places including MOA and Manila Bay (the others i couldn't remember). That night we leave for Batangas to visit my relatives and cousins. We only stayed there one night because the next morning we leave for Manila again and met my father. Good thing he was driving a car therefore we were able to catch the bus we almost missed (it was the last trip that night going to my place).


We went back to Naguillan and went to Karruba Resort (which means next door neighbour) with my cousins and nephews. We brought our own food. We also went to 100 Islands in Pangasinan. We were planning to go island hopping but sadly my Grandma didn't want to come with us. I felt guilty leaving her alone so we didn't go at all. I promised to come back and i would definitely do island hopping because it's on my bucketlist. We went to Manaoag Church because my Grandma really wanna go there so we brought her there. We dropped by in Rosario right after that. We also went to Luna where they have this beach and mini Baluarte. We rode a motorcycle to go there and went for barbeque after the drive.


They gave me a farewell party before i leave. My father even came to my farewell party. Me, my uncle, my father, and my cousin all leave for Manila altogether and dropped me in the airport. After waiting for me to check in they were able to leave. It was really sad because i would mostly miss my Grandma. I still remember sobbing a lot when we were about to leave i didn't wanna go but i would be late in checking in if we delayed. My Grandma is the sweetest and i love her so much i'd do anything for her as she would for me. I'm planning to go back for vacation again after 2 years maybe after i've saved up. But of course some things are left unsaid and i did not purposely post the other things that had happened because some things are private and they're better kept to oneself 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment