Tuesday 7 June 2016

this shoes

I had been wanting a pair of Adidas superstar ever since they came out. It was really hard for me to find my size because i have really tiny feet. I thought i was size 4 youth but it turns out size 2 youth fits me (that was really funny i personally still couldn't believe it). I've been dreaming of getting this pair of superstar because they are really cute and they would go in everything. They were so many other colours coming out like red, blue, and even orange but i don't like them because i only want the black. The black one is sure is classic and they would never grow out of style. I've been looking at any online shops just to find my size but sadly they don't have it because they are always sold out. I decided i would buy this pair when i go to Chicago and even if i don't go i would tell my aunt to buy it for me in my size.
But thankfully i was able to go to Chicago with my aunt. I said to myself i would be really happy if i just buy this shoes and not buy anything else. I also bought a pair of adjustable slippers from Adidas and i really liked it. It would be my to go to slippers when i need to throw the recycle or i have to buy something at the grocery store (which is like 5 minutes walk from my place) only in the summer time though. I would've regretted it if i didn't buy it. And now i can't wait to post and show my outfits wearing my Adidas superstar 😁

   

No comments:

Post a Comment