Saturday 4 June 2016

online shopping

I am totally loving online shopping. I am getting addicted to it. I prefer to shop online now and just stay at home with my comfy clothes than go out, prep myself, and interact with people (now you why i don't have a boyfriend haha). Anyways i got these items in an online Asian fashion and beauty site called Yesstyle. I love this site i totally adore the clothes there but the problem is that sometimes when i like something they don't come with my size which kinda sucks. I just have to find another clothing that i like. I choose a clothing based on how it "speaks to me" if you guys know what i mean (i'm a weird person i know, my friends always say so haha).
I am actually an Elite Club Bronze member in Yesstyle and they give me 3% off of every item i purchase. Yesstyle gives free shipping if you spend more than $45 and it will take 5-14 business days which is not so bad at all. I'm kind off used to waiting for my packages because i always order in ebay all the time just buying little things. I really like the first shirt with a guy skateboarding embroidered in the front, it was only $9. The second shirt was a 3/4 sleeve black t-shirt i was kind of disappointed with it maybe because i was expecting more. It looked so better in the picture when i ordered it. I really liked the shoes, it was a faux leather platform slip ons for $27. This pair is like Vans but not really Vans. I wanted it so i just bought it. I thought it would really cute with a plain shirt and a short wide pants which i just bought again from the same site. I'll let you know how it is when it arrives. Thanks for reading 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment