Thursday 16 June 2016

essentials



I finally got my Fujifilm instax mini 8. It was my advance graduation gift from my stepdad. I used to have a white instax mini 7s but i gave it to my cousin who is in the Philippines. The blue colour was picked by my stepdad and even mom liked it. I used to like the white one because i used to have one. Instagram wise, the white one would be perfect but the blue one is nice too. I almost asked everyone i am close too, some says blue is better while others say the white one is nicer. I couldn't decide to be honest. So i just decided to get the blue one because i kinda know how it feels to have a white one. Also i want to change the vibe, a new colour is refreshing. Plus it saves me the trouble to return and exchange it to white.

No comments:

Post a Comment