Tuesday 28 June 2016

i like sushi


I've been liking sushi nowadays that i ate sushi for 3 days straight can you believe that. At first i was craving because it has been a long time i didn't eat. Then same thing happened the second day. I just couldn't help it. I have to eat it that day. The third day was planned because i went out with friends to eat sushi. We went to a sushi buffet and had warm sake at the same time (which is a Japanese alcoholic drink). It was fun and they are a great company as always (although i was put on the spot to answer their questions haha). I didn't mind, i guess they were just concerned with my issues. I don't have a lot but maybe because i make them a big deal that's why they were bothered hehe (thanks guys!) Sushi x friends all the way 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment