Wednesday 1 June 2016

what's up

What's up?
It has been 2 years since my last post in this blog and frankly a lot of things had happened. First good news is i am finally graduation this June (congratulations to me!) After 3 years of hard work, sleepless nights, stress eating, etc i finally am graduating and i can say i totally deserve it. Second im going to get my driving license soon so i am kinda nervous but excited at the same time. I know that i can do it. I should believe in myself right? After all, hard work really pays off. I've been travelling a lot which is really nice and fun. I think 2016 is really my year and of course it is the year of travelling for me. I've been to quite a few places. I went back home to Philippines to visit my grandmother and my relatives for almost 2 months it was quite amazing but you could go from having money to completely broke after that. That is why good thing i have saved up some money for my expenses. I went to Windsor with my friends finally after 2 years. It was my third time in Windsor. It's like i go there with my friends every 2 years. It was awesome. I would leave it at that. I went to Chicago with my aunt. She said it would be my advance graduation gift from her. It was fun too. I would go there again maybe with someone in the future like my friends or maybe my special someone (if i have one already at that time). 2015 was not my year, i made a lot of mistakes, regrets, and failures that i have learned my lessons from and i never want to repeat them again. I promise i would make 2016 my year and i would like to travel with friends when i get my driving license and of course if i will have a car. That kind off sums up of what happened in my 1 and 1/2 year of not posting to this blog. I'll really try to update as much as possible whenever i won't be busy.
Goodluck to you ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment