Wednesday 8 June 2016

summer '16 wishlist

It will be summer again and i am really looking forward to many great adventures and laughters with my fam and friends this summer. I can't wait so here is my summer wishlist for this summer:


I want another polaroid camera because i left mine in the Philippines went i went for vacation last January. I prefer an instax mini 70 but it is way expensive because they just came out. I really like a white one but i'll be happy and contented with a mini 8. I had a mini 7s before but i gave it away to my cousin.


I want the Kat von D contour kit palette because i want to learn how to contour and highlight for future reference. Maybe i'll go or attend a formal occasion and i just want to be prepared and look presentable. I tried it before with this brand because my friend has it and i really liked it that's why i want to buy it. It's never a bad idea to invest in a good make up brand. I want the perfect heels for my graduation but it is so hard to find the perfect fit for me. I'm kinda picky about it and i have to make sure i choose the right heels that would really look good on my feet.


To be honest, i want a Kate Spade watch as my graduation gift. I prefer the design with the a letter on it either H or T. I don't know but i just want it i'll be okay even if i don't receive it because the greatest gift i'll receive is me graduating and also if i pass my driving license. I also want the wishbone necklace in silver but i don't want it that much.


I want a new shoes again. I actually prefer to buy a pair of sneakers than buy a branded and expensive bag that's just my personality. I really like the design of the Nike Huarache and i like the Nike Tavas too both in black and white but they are not on my top priority right now.

These pictures are from pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment