Sunday 3 July 2016

birth month



Finally July is here i can't believe we are half way through 2016. Time flies so fast that sometimes we forget what is important to us. So July is my birth month. Tbh i don't like it because that means im going to grow older by a year. I'll be turning 22 soon and it's kinda scary. It's scary because soon i have to be responsible and act more like my age and like an adult but at the same time there would be many things happening because it's summer and knowing my personality, i'm that person who goes with the flow. I know i shouldn't be doing that because it's time to get serious in life. I am in the real world, i just don't like to face it yet that's why i act like a kid sometimes. It kinda helps me to feel at ease and lessen the pressure from everything. All i know is i have to keep going, move forward, and face all the challenges that come my way whatever they are with my head on and game face on. Goodluck to all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment