Friday 29 July 2016

got my license

So i did mention in my previous blog post that i finally did it. I finally passed my G2 license on July 19th 2016. I can finally drive now with some restrictions of course including no alcohol in the body system, etc. It was my second try already. It was expensive but worth everything. Luck was on my side because i got a really nice examiner. He was friendly and all i felt comfortable. I felt really great when he said i passed my road test it was like my shoulders were lifted. My license was expiring in 2 days from that day so thank goodness i passed my road test. I was really thankful. It was one of the birthday gift i could ever give or received for myself. Now my next goal is to pass my nursing license. I could do anything as long as i believe in myself. I will need need all the luck and patience in the world. I can do this. Fighting! Good luck to all of us out there 😍

1 comment: