Saturday 16 July 2016

gelato run



July 08, 2016 -> I went to STC mall with Nitch. We just received money from the government which is the Ontario Trillium Benefit. Tbh, i don't even know what it is but i'm just glad i received money. We decided to just go to the mall and buy whatever we need/actually want. I didn't buy a lot only 2 shirts but Nitch shopped a lot, hehe. We ate lunch there then we went to pick up Louise at her work.



Louise gave me a happy meal because she works at McDonalds and i got Duke from the movie The Secret Life of Pets. I really wanna watch that movie i couldn't wait. Then we went to this restaurant called Casa Sushi because Louise was hungry. I just ordered calamari as an appetizer because i wasn't hungry at all. But i was saving some space for my dessert.


We decided to walk and found a gelato place (we actually found it before going to eat dinner). We stayed there and just hang out at their patio which was really nice. It was like a new environment for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment