Tuesday 26 July 2016

hotel party



My friend, Gracia's boyfriend had a birthday celebration in a hotel (Toronto Don Valley Hotel) on July 15, 2016. I helped Gracia with the things she needed even if i had an afternoon shift at work that day. I was almost late for my shift but Gracia made me take an Uber (which is like a taxi cab but cheaper). After my work Louise picked me up and we took an Uber to go to the hotel because it was faster that way. There were lots of foods and drinks we were so full. It was fun, new company and all. We almost got kicked out twice but good thing luck was on our side because we didn't. Me and Louise got home at her place at 5 in the morning which i would only have 2 hours of sleep because i have wake up and get ready for my morning shift at work. It was kinda worth it because i had fun anyways 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment