Sunday 24 July 2016

TSLOP



TSLOP means The Secret Life of Pets. I went to watch with Berna on July 12, 2016. I have been wanting to watch the movie ever since i first saw the trailer. I could say i really love the movie. It has been a long time since me and Berna hang out. We always go out before after class or after studying. I kinda miss it. It was fun laughing with her. It was really fun to watch although the movie was kinda meant for children but who cares it was awesome! It made me want to have a pet, a dog specifically but i also want a cat because a cat could just stay at home. Maybe soon but not right now because i won't have enough time to take care of someone else. I mean i couldn't even take good care of myself because i'm lazy and all not alone someone else like a pet. I would really love to have one though in the future 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment