Wednesday 13 July 2016

road trip


I went out for a road trip with my friends, Berna and Elfie (July 07, 2016). Berna was our driver. We waited in Fairview mall. There was this guy who purposely checked me out while i was waiting i felt so shy and nervous but at the same time i was flattered. I couldn't explain the feeling, it was weird but i felt fine. I couldn't stop thinking about it through out our ride. Berna came to pick us up and we went straight to Pmall because Elfie wanted to buy a new case for her new phone.




Then we went to Unionville. The place was really nice. I felt like i was in a different country (im exaggerating) but also made me remember Grand Bend beach because the shops and restaurants are kinda alike. They have this vintage feeling to it. We walked around and we took lots of pictures. We ate our late lunch at Unionville Arms Pub & Grill. We shared a meal together. We had halibut and chips, burger and fries, and calamari. 




We went to Starbucks to buy cold drinks for refreshers because it was really really hot that day. Then we went to the park just for a short amount of time.


We head out straight to Woodbine beach but we got stuck in the traffic because we didn't realize it was rush hour where people are getting of from their jobs. We kinda had our chill and talk while in the car, going through the traffic. I haven't been in the beach for a long time it was fun to go for a picnic. We sat in the stones near the beach just hanging out and eating our snacks. The two went to the water but i didn't. I actually did later on because we decided to go ride a jetski.


It was my first time in a jetski it was really fun and awesome. There was a guy who was giving a free ride so we decided why not. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and may i say it was free! We just couldn't let it go. At first i was doubting but then i said "heck why not". I was the last one who rode the jetski. I used my polaroid strap to tie my hair but i lost it during the jetski ride because it was really fast and the wind kept hitting my face and hair, my hair tie eventually let go. I almost cried because it bothered me that i lost it but that experience seemed to make me feel better. I just have to go over it and buy another one. 


After that we bought ice cream. We sat and ate at the bench and watch people play volleyball. I really had a great time, it was an amazing day, and what a great company they were. I'm hoping we could do more adventures together in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment