Thursday 4 September 2014

back to school

Couldn't believe school started again
The truth that summer vacation was over hit me right on my face
But it wasn't that hard bcos during my summer vacation i took advance classes part time so it wasn't that bad
I woke up early but then i was late on our meeting time with Berna
We planned on going early bcos we needed to talk to someone in the financial aid office
But we weren't late for our class the first lecture was 2 hour long 
My professor let us out 10 minutes early 
so Berna and i decided to go to the area where frosh was taking place
There was loud music and live singing
Me and Berna got a free shirt and free stuff
There was even a free burger and drinks but i chose to drink water
I'm a water loving person in case you don't know
After getting a free burger we immediately went to our next class which was 3 hour long
Heck i don't know i survived i was drowsy bcos it was already past noon
I was sleepy plus the air conditioner was turned high i felt like i was feeling cold but couldn't do anything about it
Good thing my professor let us out 20 minutes early
We went to the cafeteria then i remember i had to print some powerpoints
I checked my email and said i needed to sign a confidential form something related to my clinical placement just before 4 pm striked so i ran to the coordinator's office
I was nervous but it only took less than 5 minutes it was easy peasy
I even asked Berna to log out my account for me 
bcos i really had to go to the office before it closes (thanks Berna you're awesome)
My last class was another 2 hour long
It was okay bcos my prof was cool and really nice
It was really a long and tiring day i even dozed off in the bus 
good thing i didn't miss my bus stop
It was fun i just needed time to fully adjust and adapt on my new schedule
I hope it turns out to be in my advantage ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment