Saturday 27 September 2014

long time

So i haven't been posting on my blog
As i said i really do apologize to my loyal readers
I've been really busy in school, in my clinical placement, and in my new found part time job
I'm stressed in school and in my clinical placement
There is just too much work that needs to be done
That means i have a lot of school work
Besides i'm busy training for my new job
I just don't have the time to be posting on my blog everyday or every night
Tomorrow will be the last day and hopefully i will get a work schedule for next week
Although i'm busy i've been hanging out with my friends a lot
Like really many times
There was even a point where we see each other for like 5 consecutive days it was just crazy
I guess we missed each other that much
I would like to believe that is true ~~~
I've met new people in my work and others
I hope everything turns out well
Good luck to me

No comments:

Post a Comment