Thursday 18 September 2014

unconditional love

Have you guys ever have that feeling when you just want to hug those people you love so dearly and say thank you to them for being a part of your life?
For supporting you and pushing you hard to be whoever you want to be
I guess everyone does
I'm telling you i'm not that kind of person
I want to be but it is hard to be one when you never had to start doing it
To me it is so awkward to do that
But i love it when others do it to me
I feel special to them
It means i'm a big part of their lives
They acknowledged me that is the great part
That's what unconditional love is right
It means you don't expect anything in return you love them and that's the point
It's what family and friends are for
In family they can send and push you away or you choose to leave but in the end they will always there for you well in some cases are
You yourself and they chose to forgive and forget and that takes courage and effort
Even if you did something wrong over again they will still accept you back unless they decided not to
that's what i like about family
In friends it's like the same kind of story but it has the privilege to chose and decide you are going to be friends with who you want to be like family
I don't know why i am saying all these i mean everyone knows these
It's something i'm writing based on what is on my mind writing helps me clear my mind
I think a lot of stuff i just don't have the courage to say it all out i don't have the right words
That is why i write it all out i'm that kind of person
Thank you for reading, more power `

No comments:

Post a Comment