Saturday 6 September 2014

shopping spree

Mom woke me up early Saturday morning she wanted me to go to work with her
Bcos i wasn't feeling to be a lazy bum i got up and prepped myself to go
When we were done we split the money in half
It was good thing i went with her now i have money
I wanted to go to Kennedy and Lawrence but mom took me to Marshalls
She took me shopping it was ages since we went shopping together
i could not even remember the last time
I wanted to buy a jeans or two
Bcos i knew mom was paying i picked everything i want well mostly anything i really want
I got myself a pair of jeans from Guess mom got two for herself
I got a shorts from Vero Moda even though summer is almost over
A shirt from X-S-IVE which i picked out from the men's department
well you know bcos i like loose shirts
Well it's almost as a t shirt dress on me bcos it was big and that's the way i like it
It was funny actually when i was in the men's department an old guy was looking at me
Maybe he thought i was looking for a shirt for my boyfriend or something
But i was picking for myself
It was even more funny when i put the shirt in front of me while looking at the mirror
I didn't care i like to shop at men's department
Then i got two bras one from Calvin Klein and Sophie B
Overall it was a good day
I was glad i woke up early or else i wouldn't have been able to go shopping ~~~
I was too lazy to take pictures so no pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment