Friday 19 September 2014

a break

Today bcos i don't have school i went to a job interview
It was the same place i had my interview last July
They called me yesterday to ask for my availability bcos they needed staff
So i went in today and it had awesome results
I have now a part time job as a cashier and i will start training next week for 3 days
Sadly it is a training without pay but that doesn't matter
As long as i will get paid in the future
I went home feeling happy and all i just hope i'll do fine and not mess up things
Then i head out bcos i will be meeting Kathleen and Jem at stc
Kathleen is going to get her eye test and so she said she needed help support ~~~
We saw Eunice and Louise what a coincidence
They were eating so we had to leave them bcos Kathleen has to go to her appointment
After her appointment we went out to eat i just couldn't say no to food
Besides i haven't been spending so i said maybe it is okay for me to buy
So i had takoyaki
It was really funny bcos when i was paying i accidentally said sex instead of six
I was so embarrassed i was like kill me now
Kathleen told me just bcos i am going to be a nurse doesn't mean i have to be bold and say stuff like that in public
It wasn't my intention to embarrass myself not everyone wants that ~~~
But the takoyaki was really good i must say
And we bought milk tea
I couldn't stop myself from buying especially that has got to do with the face
We went to face shop and i bought eyebrow gel mascara, oil blotting film, and body mist (it was 40% off so i just had to) i got a free face mask
Then we went to Yves Rocher and i bought a make up remover and moisture serum
It was the most expensive thing i've ever bought for my face i just couldn't believe i did buy it
It better be worth it 
We completely had a hard time finding a gift for Gio and we still don't have one but i guess it was okay
Today was fun i badly needed a break from school and the hospital i would go crazy if i didn't
I'm glad i went out today to relax and enjoy my day off from school
Have a goodnight 


2 comments: