Thursday 2 October 2014

indecisively

It is finally October i cannot believe it is almost December when you think about it
I still could not believe that i have a job now and i will be working and getting paid soon
I need that extra money for myself
Knowing that i spend a lot for buying on many things on just everything it is a good thing to have a part time job on the side
It actually fit on my schedule and there was no conflict or anything
I like that i get to be relaxed and enjoy my work bcos it is not that complicated and it doesn't stress me at all
I have all the stress i could get right now so an addition would be bad
I'm so stressed enough in school and in my clinical placement that i don't need a new stressor
I have to do well on school i hope i can do it or else i'm out
To be honest i don't know what i meant when i said i'm out
I am still thinking about it when i have time to worry those things
There is just too much in my head i think i'm going to explode soon if i don't let it out
I have to have a break from everything
Stop, think, and decide
They say you're still young but you think you're already old
I feel the other people who are in the same stage as me
The deciding time whether who we really want to be in the future
What we want to be
Like so many i'm confused at times i just don't know what to think about
I'm a go with flow person
I had the chance to choose what i want no one force me into it no one put pressure on me
I myself made that decision
That decision got me to where i am today
But that doesn't mean i cannot go back
We always have that starting point to refresh and restart everything back to the beginning
Everything's complicated right?
But when you think about it isn't that complex, it is we who makes it more complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment