Saturday 1 November 2014

having a sibling

There's no one you can really trust and no one to ask my for help when you needed it.
It's not like i am complaining or anything or maybe i am complaining i don't know
I feel alone sometimes not just because i do not have a love life
But that's one issue i should not go to bcos it is complete nonsense
I don't beed a guy so i could move forward in my life
I feel lonely and neglected
Maybe it is because i do not have any siblings or cousins to talk to
I used to talk to my cousins but not so much anymore that i missed having late night talks just about everything
I used to share a room with my cousin that i missed
It is so quiet in my room the only sound playing is my laptop
I wish i have a sibling
What does it really feel like to have one
At least i can say he or she is still my brother or sister after all of what happened whatever they are
At least you can run to them if something comes up bcos he or she is your sibling no matter what
No matter what fights you had, arguments, etc
You can joke around with each other and make him or her do chores for you if you're the oldest
Jealousy with each other would be inevitable but that can be resolved
But then again i would like to hear him or her calling you and older sister/brother and the respect they have for you
Such moments are irreplaceable
Unless you don't get along
That time will solved i believe
I care
Those were my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment