Saturday 22 November 2014

likely

It is my grandmother who made me strong and who makes me stronger to keep going
I owe it to her
She brings out the best in me
I miss her so much i really hope i would see her soon
Right now my focus is school
I don't even have a social life anymore
School, hospital, and work are my life
I don't even hang out with my friends anymore
I'm busy, they're busy
So we don't find time together to spend
I wish eating out and doing food trips
It's always about food i swear 
I neither lose or gain weight what is the matter with me
Let's not talk about weight it's depressing
I hope to just pass all my course this semester
I could not wait for Christmas vacation to come 
I'm just gonna spend my vacation at home watching movies and drinking hot chocolate
That would be so awesome
It's been a long time i didn't post again
I hope my readers are doing well and good
Good luck `

No comments:

Post a Comment