Friday 14 November 2014

OUAT

When i'm to watch Once Upon A Time, it always make me realize how a person can have so much hatred in her heart that makes her want to get revenge to those people who gave her pain and misery
It troubled me how much a person can change into a completely different person
It's true it happens in real life i just don't think i've witnessed it not as the same in tv series anyway
How hatred could stay in a person's heart clouding their thoughts and mind to think clearly pushing them to do things 
Things that are unacceptable and hurt the people they love and who loves them 
What does it mean to be evil? To be wicked?
What does it mean to purely love someone?
I've been watching too much tv series one in particular
I'm getting in too much into it that i'm getting sucked in the story
If i was in the story who would i be?
What could i have done? What would i do?
One question is ringing on the back of my head
I've seen and read in somewhere and it goes like this:
"If you are the main character in a book, would you read until the end?
I don't even know how to answer that question if it was asked to me
I'm having doubts that means i would hesitate in reading until the end
I still do not know how i would survive and how i am surviving until now
So in regards to reading my own story, i am reluctant to see if i get my happy ending

No comments:

Post a Comment