Sunday 2 November 2014

November

So it is November now
Time flies surely fast
I couldn't believe 2014 is ending soon
One more month but christmas celebration is to happen first
I am currently struggling to go to my classes
I don't know what is happening to me i'm feeling lazy all of a sudden
This semester is overwhelming i must say
A lot of things happened
There is so many things to do and so many homework due to finish and hand in
I don't know if i could do all those things
My work isn't that stressful at all
School is more stressful and tiring i cannot lie
Everything is just going too fast i think
So many information to process that they just go in and out
Some remain in my head i hope or else i'm doomed
Clinical is stressful too
I don't even know how i am still surviving
I still believe but i don't know what is next
I need some time to breathe and rethink everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment