Wednesday 29 October 2014

first paycheque

So i got my first paycheque
Of course i was excited who wouldn't be
I was happy
Satisfied that finally all that hardwork has paid off
It wasn't big money or anything but it was still money y'know
I'm just thankful that i have a part time job
I can finally say i am working and i am getting paid for what i am doing whatever it is
I may have selfish reasons
I got a job because i want to basically buy what my wants are
But you see once u get your paycheck, you will think twice before buying anything and asking yourself would i really need it or how badly do i want it
I haven't bought anything from my want list to be honest
I don't know i have my reasons
I am planning to use it or should i say spend it to something worthwhile not just on my selfish wants
When i think about it, it is almost gone i don't know how
I didn't do yet what i was supposed to do but i will soon

No comments:

Post a Comment