Saturday 18 October 2014

neglection

I hate myself for not being able to post something in my blog
It has been so long i am really neglecting it
There's not much to talk about
Basically i'm either in school, work, clinical, hanging out with friends, or staying home
I like staying at home
I want my alone time sometimes
I don't know what to do with myself
I feel like time is running fast that i couldn't catch a glimpse of what is important
That feeling when you feel like you are missing a huge part of what is really important
What is it? I do not know
I've been asking myself a million times but answers don't pop out of your head just like when you snap your fingers
Answers don't come to you like you want them to
You don't get the real answers from your friends or family but they at least give you some ideas
Answers are to be thought deeply
In a blink of an eye i feel like i'm going to lose something important
What to do? Weigh my priorities
For now that's the only main thing right now

No comments:

Post a Comment