Monday 6 October 2014

face mask addict

I swear i am a face mask addict 
I just love using face masks now a days from different kinds of brands
Whenever i go to pmall i always buy at least two face masks
I spend my money on face masks
At least a face mask is for the benefit of my face as Kathleen had said
As of now i think i've used four different brands as of now
The Face Shop, C&F, Innisfree, and the latest would be Tony Moly 
I think everything that i used are all Korean brand
I've used different "flavours" too such rice, green tea, vitamin E, blueberry, bamboo, and lemon
Those where the ones i remembered of
I don't know who exactly introduced me into using face masks but i'm sure it is one of my friends
Now using a face mask at least twice a week or more depending on my mood (Yes my mood) and it has become my night face care routine
Good luck on trying a face mask that best suits you and your skin type ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment